The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do introduce yourselves!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
White Roses

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Do introduce yourselves! Reply with quote

We have had a number of new girls register at the Fora recently and we should very much like to hear from you!

Just the teensiest post would be lovely - just a little whispery "hello, it's me". Though if you want to write a fuller introduction that would be just wonderful.

We know about being new and shy - we all were once; and we really don't mind if you make mistakes. And don't feel you are too young - you would be surprised how young most of us started - and many of us still are!

So, if you have an account, do please pop in and introduce yourself.

We are longing to hear from you!
Tamsin Kessel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Honored Misses

I am Tamsin Kessel, I am terribly, horribly new and just learning everything there is to learn about the Motherland. I am afraid I 'just jumped in'..which I am told is a very brunette trait. I am researching now, I hope to learn all I can, and hopefully I will improve in time.

T. Kessel
AshinBrigid

Location: Ladybright Manor, near Jenilow, Arcadia (In Telluria I live in Clovis, Culveria)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati and Welcome, Miss Kessel! It is always wonderful to have new pettes about, especially ones who are so eager to learn and grow as you are. It was lovely to meet you in Virtualia today, and I hope to speak with you again soon!
Mahalakshmi, obeisance to Thee.
The Hymn To Mahalakshmi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was wonderful to meet you yesterday, honoured Miss Kessel.

Do ask questions here because we love answering them, and even the elementary ones often raise interesting discussions.

A thousand welcomes to the Fora. May your stay here be a long and hapy one!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Quixotica Moxie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Honored Misses,

My name is Quixotica Moxie. I am also quite new, though I have been honored to meet some of you in Virtualia, as well as in the White Rose Room (Quixotica Moxie is a rather old Virtualian name of mine, so I initially introduced myself as Miss Deanna -- I hope this doesn't confuse anyone!)

I am deeply honored to meet everyone!
Tamsin Kessel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Honored Miss Moxie,
It was a pleasure to meet you, and you had such a pretty gown. I hope we can meet again, though perhaps we should pick a venue without cages..or with enough of them for everyone.
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati and welcome Miss Moxie. I am glad we finally solved your getting in problem!

And another brunette! Long gone are the days when a few brunettes stood bemused in a sea of blondies!

To explain the Cage-reference - there has long been talk among certain brunettes about introducing blonde-cages (and in some cases teenie-cages)into the College (I hasten to explain to the new and innocent that this is Brunette Humour, nor a serious proposition).

Well, on a visit to a charming emporium owned by none other than Miss Cornelia Rothschild (Rayati, Miss Rothschild! Do you ever pop into the new Fora?), the tables were turned. Here is the Commander as a pretty Redcrest in a gilded cage:

On more administrative matters: Miss Kessel says she has trouble posting on the main Blue Camellia Forum but not here in Introductions. I do cannot currently discover why this should be. Is anyone else having trouble posting in any Forum? If so please report it here: we need to know. If you cannot post, please drop a note to miss.sushuri at gmail.com.

Miss Kessel - and all new girls - please feel free to ask questions on this forum. Start a new thread (press the New Topic button) for your questions or ask them here.

Miss Kessel if you are worried about the suitability of questions you can mark them "Grown up Brunettes only". Naturally you will not be discussing anything Seriously Untoward (as Miss Snow once said: "If you need to know the Intemorphic Facts of Life ask your brunette mother. If you haven't a brunette mother you don't need to know them"), but I understand that there are certain things that, without being precisely indelicate, a brunette does not discuss in mixed (and certainly not age-mixed) company.

Ahem. Enough of this. New and honoured maidens please post your questions here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well! What a lovely collection of things to come in to!

Two new girls and the Commander in a cage - all three are very welcome sights.

Miss Kessel and Miss Moxie, you are very welcome here. It is always a touch difficult, in one's early days, to grasp everything there is to learn. There is just so much to absorb! But nobody is in a great hurry, so do take your time, learn all you can and ask all the questions you wish.

Oh, and do remember to have fun, darlings!

As for the Commander in the cage, from what I hear she ought to have been assigned there permanently last evening. It was all good sport of course, nothing untoward took place, and brunettes will be brunettes. But Commander, next time your wish to indulge in such high spirits, please take off your uniform first. One never knows when a maid with a camera is standing by.
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati and welcome, Miss Kessel and Miss Moxie! It is wonderful to meet you! I cannot wait to get to know you!
Quixotica Moxie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My many thanks for such a warm welcome! I am looking forward to getting to know everyone over time.
Padraica Yatsenko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Misses Kessel and Moxie,

It is an honour and a pleasure to meet you both. I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Alissa Lily

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Kessel and Miss Moxie! A pleasure to meet you. Perhaps we can also meet in the Rosary soon, Dea willing and provided that my connection won't start acting up!
AmaltheaLaine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Honoured Misses.

I am a new pette. I have popped into the White Rose Room a few times and have lingered over Aristasian texts in Elektraspace for quite some time. I am not capable of attending classes in Virtualia at this time, but I would still like to become a student of Aristasian virtues.

I hope that I can still be welcome amongst you.
Padraica Yatsenko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Laine. Welcome! We are so pleased to see so many new maids joining us on the Fora, in the Rosary and in Virtualia.

It is lovely to hear from you and have you with us, whether or not you are able to join the introductory course or not. I do hope to see you at one of our Mary Pop-ins at the White Rose Room, and please don't hesitate to follow and chime in here at the Fora!
Adele Poppy
Administratrix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Laine, Miss Moxie and Miss Kessel. We are delighted to meet you all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: