The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An idea for Aristasian Hymns and Songs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Blue Camellia Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Minami Kohime

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: An idea for Aristasian Hymns and Songs Reply with quote

Today at the Emby, Madonna-chei and me were talking about the Sai Rayanna day sermon given by Honored Raya. As I heard the closing hymn, an idea occured to me. The whole thought transcription is here:

[16:37] You: Is there an elektrasite that contains all the aristasian hymns ?
[16:38] Sushuri Madonna: I don't think they are all together in one place.
[16:38] You: Could we think of putting them into one site within Aristasia Central? I think girls could benefit from it.
[16:39] Sushuri Madonna: Very few have been properly recorded
[16:39] Sushuri Madonna: We need to arrange girls to sing them
[16:39] You: Learning hymns and religious songs seems quite important.
[16:39] Sushuri Madonna: Yes, I think so.
[16:41] You: We could think of a way of recording them without paying a fortune
[16:42] Sushuri Madonna: Oh well one can just record on an ordie.
[16:42] Sushuri Madonna: If we can organize some girls to sing them
[16:43] You: Well, if I have a music sheet with the melody and lyrics, I could try!
[16:43] You: Singing, I mean. Hee
[16:44] Sushuri Madonna: Oh that would be lovely
[16:45] You: Maybe we could post this idea on the Fora and see how girls become interested in this
[16:45] Sushuri Madonna: I know the melody and lyrics of various songs, but I can't write music.
[16:45] You: If I gather all the hymns, and with some time, I could transcribe them all into simple music sheets.
[16:47] You: Maybe we could make this a College project?
[16:47] Sushuri Madonna: Oh you are clever
[16:47] Sushuri Madonna: Yes that would be good
[16:47] You: Or is my imagination running wild again?
[16:47] You: Oh, I'm glad it is possible
[16:48] You: Pettes who have a little piano or guitar could follow the music sheet and record them in their ordies
[16:49] Sushuri Madonna: Oh that would be splendid
[16:50] Sushuri Madonna: I don't think it is imaginatin
[16:50] Sushuri Madonna: It might be possible
[16:50] You: I guess that singing the songs of Aristasia will build in us a stronger identification and bonds.
[16:52] Sushuri Madonna: Yes I think that is right
[16:52] Sushuri Madonna: I wonder if we can organize it as a College project
[16:52] You: We could post the idea at the Fora and see what the Comittee thinks about it
[16:53] Sushuri Madonna: Yes!
[16:53] Sushuri Madonna: That is a wonderful idea

Yes, we are thinking of recording Aristasian songs and putting them together in one place for the appreciation and learning of all!

It is, of course, a first idea and it can improve much with the comments of all pettes. But we believe in the importance and potential of this project, so we ask: would you be interested in participating?

Please, do post your comments here!
Niami

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be happy to join in. Perhaps we could try in the white rose room. Unlike virtualia, one can hear herself speak, which at the very least could be used for personal tuning. Plus it seems to be easier on one's ordinator.I'm not sure how it would sound with everyone sing or how to record whatever we might come up with, but i think it would be a nice place to start.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Blue Camellia Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: