The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Checking in, and an attack alert.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Blue Camellia Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Checking in, and an attack alert. Reply with quote

I just wanted to let everyone know that I made it home to my parents' house safely for Tellurian Easter. The firestorms across the state do not look as though they will affect the city where I live, though they did add an extra hour onto my drive home.

The Embassy has been attacked with skeleton warriors that hack at anyone who comes nearby with axes. They do not seem to be all across the sim, nor do they seem to be multiplying. They cannot harm you, but they are annoying and blondes will probably find them scary. I have tricked them into fighting the air up the street, so please do not venture too far into the neighbourhood until they have been removed. Walking too close draws their attention.

If they should happen to come after you, walk a block away from the Embassy (they will follow you), then teleport back to the Embie. They should stay put.
MissJulianna
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I noticed the skeletons last night and sent an abuse report to Mr. Linden. Did anyone inspect them to see who put them there?

You are such a clever girl, Meimei, to trick them out of the Emby. Well done!

Glad you are home safe, and I shall see you later once my child relinquishes the ordinator.
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I did inspect them, and I have sent a note to Miss Poppy asking for that person to be banned.
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The skellies seem to be gone now. At least, they are not in the Embassy, and they are not where I left them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Blue Camellia Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: