The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Miss Camille Vespucciano

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Camille Vespucciano

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Miss Camille Vespucciano Reply with quote

Rayati! My name is Camille Vespucciano. My first name is my Tellurian middle name. My Tellurian first name is Madeline, although I also use the nickname Milly, derived from my middle name.

I dabbled a bit in the forum by just looking around and at some of the Aristasia web pages, but just today Miss Sushuri Madonna contacted me and allayed some of my anxieties about becoming active in this world.

Many years ago a friend of mine was explaining the Aristasian concepts of blondes and brunettes and I was very fascinated by it and thought about it for years until I asked her again and she directed me here. (She is not an Aristasian herself, however.)

I am working on reforming myself into a more sophisticated woman. My Tellurian persona is rather "round-around-the-edges" and I have been trying to tone down by crassness and roughness. I hope becoming more acquainted with all of you ladies and with Aristasia itself will help me become a more refined young lady. Because I am so new and unfamiliar, I suppose I will describe some of who I am in Telluria- all I have ever known until I learned of Aristasia of course! I am recently eighteen years old, enjoy drawing and painting, and will be attending university in the fall with a planned major in criminology of which I have much interest in. I am a natural brunette and also define myself as an Aristasian brunette in entirety. (Although I've always wanted to have blonde hair...) My primary concern is that I will have difficulty separating my Aristasian self from my Tellurian self. Although as I said, I do hope I can learn to become a more refined young woman with the help of other lovely Aristasians.

I am pleased to see there are fans of Maria-sama ga Miteru here! I have been a fan of the series since the anime aired and have been very much in awe at the elegance and poise of the ladies who attend Lillian. Also, I hope to attend the college here soon and to learn more about Aristasia.

I'd also like to apologize for any errors or faux pas I may have made. I have felt very welcome by Miss Madonna and Miss Poppy (both of whom I have also met in Virtualia) though I still feel nervous! I am very eager to meet more Aristasians and to learn as much as possible about Aristasia and how everything works here!
Violet Viola
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome here, Miss Vespucciano! Don't worry about the (alleged) faux pas, all new entries (or, at least, me) did them!

Roses are red,
violets are blue....
Camille Vespucciano

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Miss Viola. Yes, I'll learn with time!
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Miss Vespucciano - it was lovely to meet you. I do hope to see you again very soon.

You are doing just fine so far, so please don't worry.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Camille Vespucciano

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Madonna! It was nice to meet you as well. Thank you for guiding me thus far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: