The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Veronica Linne-Rose

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Veronica Linne-Rose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:30 am    Post subject: Veronica Linne-Rose Reply with quote

Rayati, honoured maids of Aristasia,

My name is Veronica Linne-Rose and I came here to say my first greetings to you all. Although I am quite acquainted to Aristasia, I still haven't made a Virchers avvie for myself. I am a young blonde pleenie, who tries hard not to get into trouble with her clumsiness. I get rather shy and quiet when near to grown-ups or when I am caught in the middle of more serious conversation for fear of saying something silly, but I hope you can forgive me and I look forward to having nice and joyous days with you all!

I am very pleased to be here and hope to see you maids soon. I will try to get an avvie as soon as possible!

Rayati,

Veronica Linne-Rose
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Linne-Rose! Welcome to Aristasia!

Do not worry about saying something silly--we are generally a very silly bunch.

I am sure you will fit right in!
Veronica Linne-Rose

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your warm welcome, Miss Yu!

I came back to say that I could make myself a virchers account and my name there is Veronica Koopastown.

Oh, I must agree that "Koopastown" isn't the prettiest surname ever, but among the choices I was given, this was definitely the best one. The other sounded too war-like, so I thought that even the cutesy-bad koopas would call on a better image.

I hope I can meet the girls there soon!
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, honored Miss Linne-Rose - It is a delight to meet you. And I see you are a Nintendo fan! Even Koopastown has a Toad-house, so you can always find me there!

Anyoldhow, we don't use people's "SL" names if they are not their actual adopted names. Girls like Miss Poppy and I were just lucky to find names that fit like the proverbial gloves. You will be Miss Linne-Rose, of course.

There are plenty of teenies about au mome, so you will find lots of company. And even the intellectual teenies are not averse to a spot of sillery, so don't worry about that.

I look forward to meeting you very soon,
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Violet Viola
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati and warmes welcomes, Miss Linne-Rose!!

Roses are red,
violets are blue....
Florinda Shippe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Linne-Rose!

I can definitely sympathize with your fear of saying something silly. Try not to worry. Sometimes it's the silly comments that spur the most valuable discussions!

Welcome to the fora! I am so happy that you've joined us, and I look forward to meeting your new avvie in Virtualia!
Adele Poppy
Administratrix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome and rayati Miss Linne-Rose! Don't worry about saying something odd, we ALL say odd things, so we are quite used to it.

I look forward with great eagerness to meeting you in Virtualia. Again, welcome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: