The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Miss Spyker's Nook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CherieSpyker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:47 am    Post subject: Miss Spyker's Nook Reply with quote

16 Feb 09

Rayati to all of you!

The past few days, I got the flu. Body aches, sore throat and a wicked cough. And tomorrow, I'm going for an interview. Been sleeping on and off over the weekend. Most likely, I'll improve by tomorrow.

Tried going on Virchers, but gave up after a mean headache.

Hope you are doing well.

Rayati,
Miss Spyker
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Miss Spyker. Such a lot of us seem to be sick at the moment.

I do hope you will be better - and we will see you - soon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PheobeJoya

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Spyker,

I do hope you make a full recovery, in time for your interview and good luck!!
CherieSpyker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got healed up, and now settling in my winter home. We just purchased a more permanent home and will be selling our motorhome. The lady who owned the winter home fell very ill and must sell her home to pay her medical bills. She is with her family in the Midwest. From what I heard from her close friend, the hospital has released her so she can die in peace. Prayers ascend for her.

The home is clean and neat as a pin. There is lots of Native Culverian decor, mainly of maidens in ceremonial garb.

How fast time flew! I feel that I must get back into the saddle and repeat the 101 course at Sai Thame, especially the last few sessions. I feel crummy that I am unable to complete the tasks. I will do my best to complete in the second course.

Rayati,
Miss Spyker
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, the poor maid--but how lovely that you have such a nice winter home! Native Culverian decor is so pretty, isn't it? I hope you are all settled in comfortably!

Do not worry about having been unable to complete the 101 course the first time around. You had a lot of things to deal with. I dare say that even those who completed it will want to sit in on it again the next time it comes around!
CherieSpyker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Back in the Midwest...and personal update Reply with quote

Rayati, all!

We returned back, under unfortunate circumstances. My bonded lifemate (aka the Hestia Supervisor, also known as "it") first returned and I was in charge of shutting things down for the season. But after a few days, my love fell ill with a depression episode and I've rushed quickly home so I can help the dear one.

I ended taking "it" to the hospital and the doctors noticed that the medications "it" is taking has triggered the episode. The dear one is at home, and my parental units are visiting us this weekend so they can help "it" recover. I won't be at Virchers due to this visit. Next few days, I'll be making trips to physicians and help "it" cope. Prayers and good wishes are requested for us.

Rayati,
Miss Spyker
CherieSpyker

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati to all!

It has been a while since I wrote to you. I made major decisions, and we are giving up our wintertime home in the Southwest. Also, I'm going back to school and will be taking even more ordinator technics classes.

I've been extremely busy taking care of my bonded lifemate and taking care of my hestia. I request prayers for my family.

I thank you for being yourselves and simply putting up with me, despite my flaws and clumsyness. I hope to return to Aristasia with less time constraints.

Rayati,
Cherie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: