The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sl name

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PheobeJoya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:31 am    Post subject: sl name Reply with quote

my name in sl is pj Ruby ~ am trying to understand sl guess its going to take some time ~
Charlotte Eleanor Laraway
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Miss Pauline - don't worry, everyone takes time I think. I certainly took and still take lots of time!

I just send you a PM.

Rayati,
Charlotte

PS.: It seems I just missed you. But perhaps another time?
CherieSpyker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Miss Pauline!

I remembered when I first started out in SL. In fact, I entered the Embassy with jeans on (gasp!). It was a faux pas, as denim pants for females are a post-Eclipse fashion, but it was forgotten as I learned how to shop for decent clothing. I also learned how to fly around regions in Virtualia. (A little note: "Virchers" and "Virtualia" are what we refer to SL, especially in reference to our world within SL.)

I'll add your name to my friend list and if you are online, I'll invite you to shop with me. There are neat free clothing available that you can wear.

See you soon,
Miss Spyker
Sarah Lia Iridia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still remember the early days of SL when all avatars by default have automatically gotten a pair of jeans. I suppose these days one can choose from five or so "initial avatars" options.

One time a certain lady new to SL had accidentally deleted all her clothing while attempting to rid of the jeans. She was in such a panic that she would not even respond to an official Linden Lab technical support person posted at the Orientation Island (who happens to be a mascul; no wonder.). In desperation the said Linden Lab employee contacted then-Novarian Navy Lt. Fiona Gregoire at the ISIS office adjacent from the old Embassy, used a "God-mode" privilege to get her into the Orientation Island (once one leaves the Orientation Islands normally she cannot return there, as they are outside the regular SL grid), and asked her to "deal with the situation"!

Those were the old days of the Aristasian expedition into the Virtualia...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: