The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Reminder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Sai ThamŽ College
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chancandre Aquitaine

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:29 am    Post subject: A Reminder Reply with quote

Just a reminder that the next meeting of Aristasia 101 will be on Rhavedi the 23rd Herthe 3328 (Saturday the 17th of January 2009). It will be held as usual (Dea volente) in the College class room at 12 noon virtualia time (Pacific time).

The topic will be The Nations of Aristasia and I think even the more experienced among you will learn a few things about our Nations that you did now know before.

The simple understanding that the Westrenne Nations in some way correspond to decades of recent Tellurian history is true enough as far as it goes and an excellent starting point. But what is the real basis of this correspondence? And what of the many features of the rich culture and history of our Nations that are unconnected with this.

Begin your introduction to the deeper understanding of our Nations on Rhavedi.
Bade great Novarya arise.
Niami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how does one get back into the college? my little map indicates that the girls are around but i cant see them. would some one lend me a hand?
Charlotte Eleanor Laraway
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Electraspace was not accessible for anyone in my house yesterday, after I had been at the College for about an hour. I am very sorry for floeping and not coming back - I would have loved to, but I could not.

Rayati,
Charlotte
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Sai ThamŽ College All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: