The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Going Westward

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CherieSpyker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Going Westward Reply with quote

My original log-in floeped and was unable to post anything in the Fora, so I have a new account and also, a new mail address. You may contact me at MissSpyker (at) gmail (dot) com.

Been very well lately, and I got an opportunity to head out to Southwest Culveria. I'll be leaving late January and might stay there for 3 months or more. Plans will include job searching. I'm hoping for the best. I'll be driving along the South and will make stops along the way. Let me know if you are interested in meeting me for a cup of coffee.

Are there any pettes in that area? What places do you suggest for visiting? I know that there are various up-to-date bookstores and shoppes, mostly of the Quirrie and Art Deco (Art Neo) fashion.

Yours,
Miss Spyker
Daffodil Finesmith
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Miss Spyker, this is a coincidence! Or is it just more of the synchronicity I've come expect with Aristasians?

(Miss Daffodil looks about expectantly hoping a brunette has the answer...)

Just yesterday a pette at work was telling us about The Shady Dell and I had thought to mention it in my diary today.

It is a motel of trailers and all of them are very much Up-to-Date. It is in someplace called "Bisbee AZ." I know that Southwest Culveria is a colossally immense area to explore and you are probably not passing anywhere near Bisbee. (Don't you just love the name 'Bisbee? It makes one think of a Busy Bee doesn't it?) I have been a busy bee scheming for a reason to justify a trip to Bisbee for the last twenty four hours. Unfortunately so far... no dice... but I am not yet deterred!

Please keep us apprised of your travels? Oh, how very exciting for you!

Rayati,
Miss Daffodil
CherieSpyker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisbee would be out of my way, alas. That place looks nice and fun to spend a weekend, though! My location will be in the Phoenix area.

I'll keep you informed of the travels.

Rayati,
Miss Spyker
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, good luck, Miss Spyker! I hope that everything turns out well.

Will you be passing through the Norman, Oklahoma area? That is where I am moving for graduate school--I will arrive this upcoming Thursday.
CherieSpyker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Yu:

Yes, I'll be going through the Norman area, via Interstate 40. I might stay overnight around Oklahoma City, depending on my driving schedule and the weather. Maybe you might enjoy a cup of coffee with me and my dog sometime in the future.

Rayati,
Miss Spyker
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be lovely! I should love to. My schedule ought to be quite open; just let me know when you will be in town, and we can get together!
CherieSpyker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Contacted the "Hestia Supervisor"/Other Half. There is a 75 percent chance I will drive. So I will have a strong chance of meeting you. It depends on the weather and my plans to attend various job fairs in the Southwest.

Most hotels do not allow dogs (or they charge you 50 dollars), so I will book a stay in the kennel for the dog.
CherieSpyker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:27 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

I've packed the bags and we are flying this Wednesday. I'll stay for about week and a half, but will return to Indiana for a few days. I shall liberate the dog from the kennel and she will accompany me on my road trip to Arizona. It is unknown whether the wireless hotspot at my destination will support Virchers.

Besides Oklahoma, I'm going through Tennessee, Arkansas, the upper portion of Texas, New Mexico, and upper Arizona. Any pettes interested in a meeting over a cup of tea or near a coffee machine, let me know. I will be taking the portable ordinator (bedinator?) and will use the wireless hotspots to keep in touch at the Fora.

In the meanwhile, I would need to figure out a lexicon for ordinator technics. We have bedinators, ordinators, light games, and Virtualia. What can we use for things like "wi-fi", random access memory ("RAM"...an unfeminine acronym), and other hardware and software material? Suggestions and ideas are more than welcome.

Rayati for now,
Miss Spyker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: