The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The fora is so quiet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissJulianna
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject: The fora is so quiet Reply with quote

It has been a quiet week in Virtualia, both in the fora and elsewhere. I find myself checking in each day for news from the Aristasian maids, but to no avail!

Miss Yu and I have seen one another a couple of evenings this week, but she is out of town until tommorow, and unfortunately I have been quite busy at the office (yes, I do actually have to work), so my late-afternoon visits to the Rosary have been rather restricted.

It is not a virtual world at all; rather, the fora and Virchers are life lines that allow maids from all corners of Aristasia-in-Telluria to come together, to bond, and to realize that we are not as alone as we sometimes may feel we are.
Daffodil Finesmith
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, indeed, Miss Julianna, you are so right that our bonding here or in virchers cements the glue which knits us together (oh dear, now there's a sweater for you. One knitted from cement bonded glue!). Hopefully other pettes are so dreffly busy working for Aristasia and this is a good thing. But is has been lonesome nonetheless.

I have been intending to write this week but find myself stuck for the moment. There are my newest library additions that I wish to share- I have been on Elektrabay busily snapping up Miss Drew mysteries (six more and I'm close to recreating the memory of the library shelves of my grammar school :) which instills a feeling of silly glee at the wonderful absurdity of the enterprise) - but I also wish to ask a few other questions that have weighing on my mind of late and have been postponing raising them as I haven't yet understood my own feelings or the propriety of asking them or which Mistress I should approach. This has thrown a huge wrench in my typewriter! One that shall be extracted eventually, I'm sure. I am hesitant to sleep on't however, as it's lumpy and made of cold steel or something.

Rayati,
Miss Daffodil
Isabel Wolfenhaut

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Miss Juliesse, Miss Finesmith,

As coincidence would have it, Friday 24th October was my last day at work for a while.

I can be around a lot from now on.

Miss Juliesse, I hope the offer of a ride in your 1950s Triumph convertible is still available.

I hope to see you all in Virchers soon.

Yours

Miss Wolfenhaut
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am making an attempt to be around more often. One of my classes has ended, and I have quit working Mondays. (Now the bosses want me to work Saturdays too...but we will work that out.)

I have been in Virtualia in the evenings, my time, usually in the Embie--if you find me and I am unresponsive, I may be working in another window. If you send me an IM, it will make Virtualia's icon blink on my Start menu and get my attention.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: