The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jullianna's Musings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at my last post here I thought I should share a tiny success story.

I did manage to make enormous headway with my room in Moura and while it isn't perfect now it is quite respectable and manageable.

Well it may not sound like much, but for me (who is usually just nonplussed and overwhelmed by physical things) it was something of a victory!

I do mean to have it perfect too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PheobeJoya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Miss Madonna, any tips for me in this area!! After reading the first chapter of 'Children of the Void', where Miss Milchford receives the cane for her untidy bedroom, I did consider tidying mine somewhat, however, I am easily distracted. (Like now, the sun is shining and I am being called to go lay on the sun lounger!!!).
MissJulianna
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am proud of you, Miss Madonna! I need to work on my upstairs windows and curtains next, and then tackle my closets. I have so many things that no longer fit, or that I no longer wear that are taking up space and emotional energy!
MissJulianna
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: More Spring Cleaning Reply with quote

We are expecting the temperatures to reach the mid 80's here in my part of Culveria today. It is rather hard to believe right now as I look out my study window over the harbor and see nothing but grey skies and thick, misty fog, but who is this poor blonde to argue with the weather-pundits?

In any event, the fog and mist has laid to waste my plans of washing the upstairs windows. Since the weather is to be very warm, I do think it will be time to break out the sandals for this weekend:

[url][url]http://www.jildorshoes.com/product.cfm/hurl/Navajo_Silver__Silver_Trim/PI=13373[/url][/url]
Aren't they divine? I bought them at the end of last summer!

So, today's spring cleaning is the first official pedicure of 2009. . . and just so y'all don't think I am negligent of my personal hygeine, what this really means is polish. In my case today, a lovely shade of sparkly pink. How very blonde!

See you all later at college.

In amity,
Miss Juliesse
MissJulianna
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: WIRELESS ORDIE TROUBLE!! Reply with quote

My apologies for not attending book group last night. It appears that I cannot get a connection to my wireless router, and brunette was already fast asleep when I tried to get into Virchers.

The problem is still persisting this morning as I write from the upstairs computer, and we are working to resolve it.

Say a prayer that I can get back in before this afternoon! Otherwise, I may have to plug in to the upstairs connection.

Miss Juliesse.
MissJulianna
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: All fixed! Reply with quote

Apparently, the large regatta taking place here, with lots of people trying to access our wireless, did something to my personal network settings, and I was bounced out.

I ran a trouble-shooting program, restarted my wireless, and reinstalled our router on my ordie. (THank Dea for instruction manuals.)

I am back up and running and, if all remains unchanged, will see y'all later on.

In amity,
Miss Jullianna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: