The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Shroomeries
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: The Shroomeries Reply with quote

Well naughty ol' me! I started the diaries and then didn't diarize! Well, better latte than never, as we cappuccino blondies say.

Life is pretty eventful au mome. Tomorrow I shall see my beloved blonde mother for the first time in several centuries (well, a jolly long time) and we shall be going on a tiny vacation together. And the day after that - when i arrive back - my very dear big sister will be here to stay with us. Mamala will be going away, but I think I shan't cry this time, with the precious gift of my dear big sister.

As some of you my know (or will have gathered hints if you are close readers of these fora) I have started a program of full-time schooling with the best, wisest, kindest and most beautiful Aristasian mistress this side of the Great warp that divides us from the Holy Motherlands.

I shan't tell y'all all about that right now with so many other excitingnesses boinging along. Only did you ever hear of a device called an alarm clock? It wakes one up in the morning so one isn't late for school (which is an unwise procedure). No, I hadn't heard of it either. I'll tell y'all about it when I am back from my little trip with Mamala. Talk about technics! What will they think of next?

Now for those of you who might be thinking the Feminine Publishing Project is forgot, two words: it ain't.

A lot of mulling has been going on in the background. Ideas for a site are slowly forming. I should be happy to talk to Miss Moxie, Miss Wolfenhaut and others who may be interested. This could mean YOU, honey!

Now one of the things we might do on this site is pop some intemorphic shorties, which may be a way of those who are interested dipping a toe in the water.

A dear correspondent has shown me a collection of delightful Estrenne pictures which might make lovely images to base stories around. Many are high enough resolution to print in a book.

Here are a few to set the creative currents surging:

What has happened here, do you think? A duel perhaps? Is this a brunette Amity? Who can say? Why you can, of course!

Here are two more for you to think about!

A lot of hese pictures are on schoolgirl themes, and so redolent with romance and the Amity of our own dear College. Here is just one schoolgirl scene. Don't you just itch to tell the story behind it?

Well there are a few thoughts to leave our authoresses withal. I shall be away briefly in maternal rhapsody and will come back boinging with ideas.

Whereuntil,

Shroom out
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well what an irregular diarist I am!

Life has been rather busy lately with good things and a few less good. Currently I am running a bit of a fever, but am much better than yesterday and so am out of bed - at least for the morning.

My blonde mother, who sadly lives some 6,000 miles from me (though I was with her throughout my early life) came to visit for the first time in two years and met my new family.

On a longer term basis, my Big Sister has arrived (from around 5,000 miles away - my figures are approximate, not to say blonde) to become a part of our household.

My life seems to be changing radically. After a long period of living a very Bohemian existence - so much so that I was immune to jet lag because I was used to sleeping and waking at random hours of the day and night and had virtually no internal clock to disrupt - I found myself first with a regular bedtime and now with regular school hours during which I am in uniform, and a regular schedule of classes.

It is all rather terra incognita to me but I think I am settling well. I adore my teacher (really my Moral Governess, I think) and my elder sister and all my family and I seem to feel more at peace than I mostly have in Telluria.

As I write I now need to rush off to class. But at least y'all know a little of what is happening chez shroom.

It out.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I am such a poor diarist! All I can do is apologize and say that life has been confusing, I have been confused and I am a lazy little shroom.

Changes continue to happen at a whirlwind pace. I am now living with my united and wonderful family. Not all the Family of various sisters and my cousin - though I live in hopes - but the most wonderful household with my blonde and brunette mothers.

We are in a Castle again, far from the place I was before. I cannot now recall the name of that place, but I seem vaguely to recall that it gave me pain. Or perhaps I dreamed it.

Anyoldhowsies, the mists swirl and settle. They may take some time settling - you know how these mists are - but I can tell you that I feel better than I have felt in a long time.

I have a new blonde mommy who is prettier, smarter, wiser, kinder, gentler more skillful and more all-around lovely than any blonde mother you ever saw - except possibly your own (but in that case you are prejudiced - I am talking objective facts here).

She also don't stand for no horse-hockey, which means life is a bit - well firmer than it was. Y'all know how it is. Not only is she firmer, but my brunette mother, who used to watch my equine sporting activities with a bemused brunette eye, has developed a tendency to lower the boom (the boom being one of those flattish wooden things).

But why dwell on the less delightful side of things? And things are delightful. I feel more in place than I have practically since I was stationed in Telluria.

See y'all soon, if I'm not too lazy.

Shroom out.
Commander Strauss

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How nice to know life is so gay for you, darling.

Or is it all another April Fools' joke? (I know the rest of the world is bemusedly protesting that it is not in fact April - but I assure you that has never stopped a Shroom before.)

Perhaps, if it is all a joke, I ought to add the punch line?

Boom - Boom.

xxxxx
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boom boom?

Ahem. Well, yes, that being the case, c'est les poissons d'Avril.

Anything I say is likely to entangle me further, so the only real answer to boom-boom is

Pip-pip.
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, not much new to report. I have been bouncing shroomesquely about as shrooms do.

However, I do want to make an appeal. Our old Blue Camellia archives disappeared recently without warning as a result of which various things were lost, among them several chapters of The Princess and the Captain, including the last in which the Princess was captured by the vizier and a certain mascūl.

If anyone has a copy of the story - or especially of this chapter, could she please get in touch with me on this thread or via miss.sushuri at gmail dot com.

Thank you so much.
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS - if you have saved any bits of the old Blue Camellia Club it would be good to let us know, but the truly super-duper dreffly awfully important thing is that last chapter of The Princess and the Captain. We really do need your help on that.
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have The Princess and the Captain printed out up to chapter fifteen.

I never got to read the whole thing, so I will be much in debt if anyone has more of it saved!
Sakura

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saved some of it, but sadly, not that last chapter.

I do hope someone has it! What a disaster this is!
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well - the Advent is under way and I am popping to show you the Advent Calendar my dear mothers gave me.

As you see, it is in the form of a snowmaiden, and there is a present for every day leading up to the Nativity of Our Lady.

Today I had a teensy chocolate penguin modeled on an exact 1:100 scale of a real penguin (well all right perhaps I made up that last bit).

Yesterday I had the loveliest yellow springy boinger with the most delightful smile, and when you push down the spring so the suction cup (thank you, ma'am) sticks to the base she waits a while and then

one more

BOINGS!

I have not been a able to get a good photo of her yet, but I soon will.

until when...

Shroom out
Kate Brock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, darling, the little sucker thingum that makes it pop is called a suction cup. For added fun, I would suggest wetting the suction cup ever so slightly before pressing down.

Just make sure you wait for it to pop up again, because if you forget it'll go off with everyone unawares and we'll be in for a surprise!
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How lovely to see you here, dearest 'Londie!

This is my dear blonde mommy. Isn't she beautiful. And she is even more beautiful in the flavvie! Believe me, her adorable avatar doesn't even start to do her justice.

Anyway - here is Citronella Smileanboing. Every picture I have taken has been fuzzy. But you must admit she is a cutie. Not half as cute as my 'Londie though.

Commander Strauss

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This is my dear blonde mommy. Isn't she beautiful. And she is even more beautiful in the flavvie! Believe me, her adorable avatar doesn't even start to do her justice.

I endorse that sentiment, darling.

But then I would, wouldn't I?

Well said, honey bunch. xxxxx
Kate Brock

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all are so very sweet, as usual...

... but this is a teenager's diary, not a mutual admiration society! Boast away over your calendar at will, Mushroom, and I'll go wring my hands over the state of the dining room in the meanwhile.
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally I got a slightly less fuzzy snapsie of Citronella Smileanboing. I am afraid she is coated in anticamera paint though.

Anyways, here she is reprising her role in the popular kinnie Hoppy goes Motoring:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: