The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ashin's Tea-time Chattery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AshinBrigid

Location: Ladybright Manor, near Jenilow, Arcadia (In Telluria I live in Clovis, Culveria)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: Ashin's Tea-time Chattery Reply with quote

Rayati, dear ladies! I thought, for my diary, that I might create a sort of tea-parlor of thought, where lovely things might be gathered together from all countries and talked over with a cup of Yu-chei's finest tea.

Firstly... what does one wear?

For myself, I have narrowed the choices down to one of these:

The first two, I am told, are exactly what the well-dressed pette from Jenilow is wearing this season, while the others are what is exactly "it" for my blonde mama's part of Arcadia. I am leaning towards either the first one, or the last one. The first is simple and sweet, but the last has that hat!

But perhaps you wish something of a different kind, such as one of these:

Or, if you are a Quirrie pette, you might try wearing an Arcadian style, but giving it a Quirrie feel, as these pettes have tried to do:

And that last photograph brings us to the next topic... entertainment!

Questions, questions... should we stay at home and dance to the radio, as these Estrenne pettes are doing?

Or spend an afternoon dreamily listening to the phonograph (as Miss Edison clearly wishes one would, tee)?

Of course, we could make our own music, as they are:

And then, of course, the location and activities must be chosen (this section is in honour of dearest Miss Yatsenko's Birthday! Happiest of Happy Days to you!):

The beach? Well, it is popular destination for our group, in Virtualia.

Some people are especially fond of spending time outdoors, but if the beach is not your first choice there are many other options:

But of course, there is the simple, time honoured tea-party that I always fall back on, that only depends on the best of company, some lovely bits of food and delicious tea:

Well, what do you think? Any suggestions for our plans?

Rayati for now,

Ashin Brigid
Mahalakshmi, obeisance to Thee.
The Hymn To Mahalakshmi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Padraica Yatsenko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, thank you for posting some gorgeous snaps in honour of my birthday, Miss Brigid! We do miss you, darling. I hope to see you soon.

That raven blondie in the striped shirt on the beach is quite something, isn't she? Thank you again!
AshinBrigid

Location: Ladybright Manor, near Jenilow, Arcadia (In Telluria I live in Clovis, Culveria)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad you enjoyed the shiny pictures, dear Miss Yatsenko, I miss you all so! (And yes, I just love that photograph!)

I thought I'd dash in between an interview and picking up Miss Victoria at the train station (she was up to Santa Francisca for the weekend with her blonde mummie) to leave you all this:

The Hymn To Mahalakshmi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Cecile Landgrebe
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a delicious picture. I can just see that blonde saying MY PILE!
AshinBrigid

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today I was able to pop into Virchers for the first time in a very long while! Oh how I have missed it! And I was lucky enough to catch Miss Morgwain and speak with her for a mome (she has been ill, she said, but hopes to be about more!). Mostly I drifted about the college and grounds below. It is all so beautiful!

(And Honoured Fraulein, that is /exactly/ what it appears to me that the blondie is saying! Tee!)
The Hymn To Mahalakshmi
AshinBrigid

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been away for a while and I miss you all. My job did not last long, due to the mascul manager being a dreadful creature and I became rather sick after having to quit, both physically and spiritually (most importantly the physical part has made it frequently impossible for me to sit up, so I spend most of my time lying down on the couch). Our ordie would not let me into Virchers and indeed, the ordie (which is our only functional one, and is Miss Victoria's very old Windows one) hardly functions at all. My dear Chigi-chan hamster died, as well, soon after I left my job. All of this has made for a very trying time for me.

Due to being so very weak and unable to do much other than lay about and be waited on, I have been having a great deal of trouble as a brunette and have been taking comfort in the fact that my blonde personae do not fret so at being taken care of and not being able to do anything.

I miss you all and plan to be in Virchers via METAbolt as much as possible, which is whatever our ordie will allow.

Rayati Raihiranya.

With great love,

Ashin Brigid
The Hymn To Mahalakshmi
Charlotte Eleanor Laraway
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Miss Brigid,

that sound awful. I am so sorry! You will be in my prayers. I hope you get better soon.

Rayati,
Charlotte.
Commander Strauss

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh poor Miss Ashin!

It sounds like a truly terrible time for you. We are all praying for you and hoping you can come back to your old self very soon. And of course that the dreadful "ordies in Virchers" problem can be sorted out too.

On the bright side, of course, it could be rather pleasant to have a blonde or two running about clucking over you for a while.............. they do seem to do it so very well in my experience. Try to find a little ray of light in watching your blonde nurse at her very best when she is footling and fussing and fluffing your pillows, darling.

In fact, perhaps I ought to try a short bout of very minor (feigned) illness myself.......... Now THERE'S a thought............ sigh.

Get well soon, sweetie.
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear! Poor Brigid-chei! I am so very sorry to hear about your troubles. You are in my prayers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: