The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Back In Style E-Zine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Finances and Incomes Discussion Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Back In Style E-Zine Reply with quote

It seems to have crept up on me all unawares but the fact is that we need to send out the first issue of our E-Zine on.... erm.....Friday!

So sorry for the short notice.

What we need for the E-Zine:

1. The Fraulein is going to write an editorial piece covering all the new developments and news from the site.

2. I am adding a 1950s cryptic crossword puzzle as a pdf - this is the "free gift" for taking the E-Zine this month.

3. What we need from you is anything else! Specifically, it would be marvellous if you know of any high street shops that are carrying "up to date style" fashions this season. The Fraulein mentioned H&M and, if nobody else has any ideas, I might be forced to run out to Marks and Spancer with my camera to find a classic Quirrie two piece!

4. If you know of or can find any vintage / retro /1920s to 1950s events anywhere in the world, we can highlight them.

5. Any other "newsy" thing that you might like to throw into the pot.

Thank you girls - for anything at all that you want to contribute to the E-Zine.

Rayati.
Cecile Landgrebe
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Back In Style E-Zine Reply with quote

Miss Wardelle wrote:
What we need for the E-Zine:

1. The Fraulein is going to write an editorial piece covering all the new developments and news from the site.

Oh yes. I agreed to that, didn't I? How many words should it be? There are so many new developments. All the developments are new actually. Do I need another nom de plume or will Cressida B. Bell do for the e-zine?
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The nom de plume is your choice entirely, Fraulein.

The content is also your choice entirely, Fraulein.

The style nd length of the whole E-zine is ...erm... also your choice entirely, Fraulein.

The E-zine is yours to do with as you wish.

Rayati.
Cecile Landgrebe
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Floating in e-zine space. Not to worry, I will create my own prison of rules.

How many people signed up for the e-zine? Just curious.
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Fraulein, I didn't want you to be floating in space - I just wanted to give you a free hand.

If you need help in constructing your prison, do call on me. IU have some experience of creating experiences involving enclosure and constraint.

As of now only six people have signed up for the ezine. BUT this edition needs to be good because back issues will soom be made available on the main site.

If people come and look at our first issue and see it is below par they may well decide against signing up in future.

Rayati,

The Warden (!)
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to scribble Fraulein!

The E-zine must be sent out tomorrow and I have to have a little time to set it all up.

Any other suggestions and contributions for the E-zine must be sent NOW please. We really must send it out on time.

Thank you ladies.

Rayati
Cecile Landgrebe
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to worry. I have taken the afternoon off and shall scribble away. No rest until it is finished. I do have an appointment in the hospital with that butcher surgeon this afternoon. I hope he will leave my poor teeth alone this time. I *really* hope he won't hurt me because I'm not sure I'll have a lot of inspiration if I'm in pain.
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that butcher hurts you and you lose all your inspiration, I shall send the Commander to seek out the barbarian and remove one or two of his teeth in recompense.

I don't believe she will use any anaesthetic either.

But that will not be necessary. You are just always inspired and a constant inspiration to us all.

Good luck with the butcher, darling. You might at least threaten him with the Commander if he starts to wax dangerous.

Rayati.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Finances and Incomes Discussion Group All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: