The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Miss Sylvia Ruger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Miss Sylvia Ruger Reply with quote

When Miss Ruger arrived, she introduced herself thus:

Quote:
Rayati Honored Misses

I am new to the Fora as well as Virturalia however a veteran of the old Elektraspace site Femmeworld, albiet a sporadic member. I am looking forward to become an active member in Aristasia in Telluria, even if I am in the most decandant part of Culveria

I look forward to meeting my fellow maids and sisters.

Miss Ruger is now a very rare visitor to us. But that is only because she changed her name!

You may now find Miss Ruger masquerading as Miss Ramer in Virtualia on a regular basis!

It is a delight to have you with us - under either name!
Sylvia Ruger

Location: Loveton Aracadia (Telluria: province of Northern California, Culveria

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Honored Misses,
Has it been 20 days since my introduction, already? Time certainly does fly when in good company. I have met most of you at least once in Virtutia and a few, Miss Kessel, Miss Madonna, and Miss Yu, more than once, or even half a score as the case may be. I am particularly greatful to the other Arkaydani pettes who have shown me the very nice stores that sell proper frocks and other garments to include the vast number of hats. Thank you Miss Kessel for the wonderful time in Adventureland, I now have a Pith helmet to go with the traveling frock so we can definately look the part of an adventuress.
I am currently on a buisness trip, been doing that quite a bit lately, so alas I am not able to go to Virturia. However when I get back I can not wait to see the new clothing Miss Kessel have developed, as well as hopefully get a chance to apply to the Aristasia 101 course.
In other news I have a new Ordie at home and it does not have any issues with Virturia other than the normal fickle nature of Elektraspace.
Sylvia Ruger

Location: Loveton Aracadia (Telluria: province of Northern California, Culveria

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:23 am    Post subject: 2nd Home Coming Reply with quote

Wow, was 2008 a busy time for little old me. In short I was involuntarily activated from a reserve status to active duty in the Culverian military. While I never left the continent, I traveled so frequently it left little time for Virturia, thanks to my portable ordie not having the right visual processor system. Well my time on full active status is over, but other changes were in the making, all for the better but still incredibly stressful and taxing. While on active duty, I was offered an instructor position as a civilian at main base, which was several hundred miles from home. And with the turmoil with the Culverian economy espeically the western province of the Bear Flag, the offer was too good to pass up. So I have a new job and new home, which things have settled down enough to reconnect with my other home, Virturia I look forward to reaquainting myself you all, as well as meeting the new maids. Rayati for now,
Miss Ruger
MissJulianna
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been a pleasure meeting you, Miss Ruger. We hope you will continue to grace us with your presence!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: