The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A New Second in Command

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> White Rose Family Noticeboard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
White Roses

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: A New Second in Command Reply with quote

We are pleased to announce that today, honoured Fraulein Cecile Landgrebe, Elder Sister of the White Rose family, swore in her Second-in-Command in the presence of honoured Raya Chancandre, honoured Miss Adele Poppy and honoured Miss Sushuri Madonna.

It was a small ceremony held early in the day, several hours before the main meeting at the White Rose Room

The new Second-in-Command is honoured Miss Padraica Yatsenko, and she is welcomed by the Family as a wise and loving leader, loyal to her Elder Sister and kind to those below her.

Honoured Miss Yatsenko has always seemed the natural choice for this position, and her appointment rather in keeping with the old Aristasian saying that a law is not passed until it has become so customary that everyone thought it was a law already.

We all wish our new deputy Elder Sister every success and happiness in her new role, and promise to be very good for her!
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on the formalization of this position, Miss Yatsenko.

May Dea be always guiding you as you guide her little ones.

Miss Wardelle
Padraica Yatsenko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you both, honoured Madonna-chei and Miss Wardelle, for your kindness and your faith in my humble capabilities.

I look forward to serving in any way I can with Dea's help and my wise Elders as my guide.
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These forums strike me as very magical. This family noticeboard became possible just in time for our first Family Event.

And this really is our first Family Event - first our honoured Elder Sister was sworn in, and then the Family members - but until that was done there wasn't a family.

Honoured Miss Yatsenko's "promotion" is the first big Event that has happened in the Family.

And it couldn't have happened to a nicer or a more deserving maiden!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Violet Viola
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm happy! Congratulations to Honoured Miss Padraica Yatsenko for her new position!!

Roses are red,
violets are blue....
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I agree with Madonna-chei--it couldn't have happened to a nicer maiden! Congratulations, honoured Yatsenko-chei!
Adele Poppy
Administratrix

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to join in the congratulations, Honored Miss Yatsenko. I am just exceedingly, frankly happy at your elevation, and feel so fortunate to know you. Many, many best wishes for your joy in your Elder Sisterhood!
Alissa Lily

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, honoured Miss Yatsenko!
Clarissa Del Giglio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Honoured and Beloved Sister Miss Yatsenko !
What a wonderful news I found to meet me as I first discovered the forum !
AshinBrigid

Location: Ladybright Manor, near Jenilow, Arcadia (In Telluria I live in Clovis, Culveria)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I posted here before, but some of my messages seem to have been eaten by my ordie. Nevertheless, congratulations, dear honoured Miss Yatsenko! I cannot imagine anyone else as honoured Fraulein Landgrebe's second-in-command.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> White Rose Family Noticeboard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: