The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hospitality and Etiquette

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Finances and Incomes Discussion Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:16 am    Post subject: Hospitality and Etiquette Reply with quote

Miss Yu's Tea pages and the Headmistress' Social Etiquette pages will be placed here.

Are there any other suggestions?
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose it's time to share some of what I have been working on! I have started putting it into a rough Elektrapage format to keep track of the layers. This is less than half of the information I have gotten written out, and none of my snaps. (I am still hoping to get Photoshop working again somehow.)

The outline will definitely be changing before I am finished; right now it is here to help make sure nothing gets left out.

If anyone has nothing better to do, I am hoping for a little bit of general writing feedback. It could probably be given with a skim of the content. Do I consistently make any glaring grammatical errors? Do I overuse any particular words? Do you see any major flaws in organization or the way the information is presented?

Click here to get the files.

Just unzip the folder and double-click on the file named "tea".
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Viola asked,

Quote:
I have a wonderful Quirrie etiquette book, I got it in a "present swap" organized at the Blue Camellia Club maybe 2 years ago. Am I allowed to scan some pages?

I expect pages from a Quirrie etiquette book would be very nice to have.

The best suggestion I can giev you is to consult with Fraulein Landgrebe since she is the one most closely associated with the general area of etiquette. I expect she will be able to tell you something about which keywords to use, what she has already tackled and what would be most useful as the next thing to be tackled.

Thank you for the offer darling.

Rayati.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Finances and Incomes Discussion Group All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: