The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A CALL FOR PAPERS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Finances and Incomes Discussion Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eep! I apologize! I have been trying to take snaps of tea leaves, but I cannot get any good ones. I have sent you a few pages, and I hope to have more in a few hours.
Cecile Landgrebe
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, aren't they good girls? I shall work on the fashion of the 1950s page today.
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good girls, Fraulein? Of course they are good girls! They may even be gooder than good.

Thank you Miss Madonna, Miss Moxie and Miss Yu. I am very grateful to all of you. And of course, Fraulein, I am very grateful to you too.

That 1950s Fashion page will require an awful lot of research. You have to dig and dig to find trends and fads so please don't rush it. Miss Yu and Miss Moxie are going to keep me well supplied. And Miss Madonna too (of this I can be certain due to my power of detention at the Embassy!).

I have been thinking about this situation - I mean where we use up all our pages then collect a lot of them all at once - and have thought how nice it would be if we could have them on a drip feed. I wonder if you all ought to choose a day of the week and think of it as your "send my articles" day. That way we should be sure to get at least one article a week from each of us and I can spread them out during the following week.

The day might be different for each of us of course - all the better for spreading things out. But it would also prevent me from having to chase you all in this unseemly manner. I am too old to be running after anyone - I am utterly out of breath. I shall have to buy a bicycle if this continues!

Thank you again our very, very good girls.

Rayati.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Finances and Incomes Discussion Group All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: