The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open Weekend Seminar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Sai ThamŽ College
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Padraica Yatsenko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Open Weekend Seminar Reply with quote

Rayati,

There will be two open seminars held at Sai Thame College in Virtualia this coming weekend. Both will be conducted by Lt. Cmdr. Kathryne Strauss.

Our topic for this weekend will be:

How to Write for the Site: Creating a Keyword Focused Content Page

The session topic will cover getting keywords, evaluating keywords and using them effectively on an Elektrasite. Lt. Cmdr. Strauss will also provide information on how to send attachments to the site builder using proper text and image formatting techniques.

Lt. Cmdr. Strauss has graciously offered to give the seminar at two different times during the weekend to accomodate busy schedules:

9 Rosea (21 June), 12pm PST (Virtualia time)
10 Rosea (22 June), 9am PST

Permissions on the College should be lifted, so any maid who is not part of the College who wishes to come should contact Lt. Cmdr. Strauss a few minutes prior to the seminar for a port. Should you want a landmark to the College in advance, please contact me in Virtualia and I will send you a landmark this week.

I do hope to see as many maids possible at our first - and very important - seminar!

--
Padraica Yatsenko
Praefecta Studiorum
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pdf download for the seminars is now available from:

http://www.1920s-to-1950s-fashion.com/kfcp-guidelines.html

The password is: Rayati

See you at one of the seminars. I hope!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Sai ThamŽ College All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: