The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lady Camille

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Avendale Storyboard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cecile Landgrebe
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: Lady Camille Reply with quote

"Thank you Lena, you're a doll." Lady Camille pressed a coin into her maid's hand. Lena reverenced and left the room. Lady Camille sighed. She had trouble sleeping in any weather, but storms made it even harder. She hadn't slept at all last night. Good thing she had asked Lena to leave the door open. The fresh air had done her a world of good.

Lady Camille lit her first cigarette of the morning and walked over to the window. Ooh, there's that dishy teacher again. That Estrenne pette. Can't be much over 25…can she? One was never sure with Estrennes. I wish I knew what she was doing out there so early in the morning. I'd love to take her out some time, to the Blue Tiger…no…, Lady Camille grinned, no, to Syrinx's Temple…the Sizzling Syrinx. I bet she can dance. Estrenne pettes can be such fun, once they've had some drinks.

Oh how she longed for a drink. But Mistress Baines didn't keep alcohol in Endeline Towers. And even if she did she wouldn't allow *me* any.

"Oh Camille, you're having conversations with yourself in your head." Lady Camille pressed her face against the window and groaned. "I want out!"

That little brunette, that Beatrice had better have sent that letter to Helen. Helen would know what to do. Little Beatrice…I think I'll send for her again today. She amuses me. Pretty face, so shy. A good girl. I'll have her tell me all about that Estrenne teacher.

"Lady Camille?" Lena reverenced. "Mistress Baines is waiting."

Lady Camille sighed. That horrid, horrid…. "Thank you, Lena."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Avendale Storyboard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: