The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Miss Daffodil Finesmith

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: Miss Daffodil Finesmith Reply with quote

When Miss Finesmth arrived she introduced herself thus:

Quote:
Rayati.

If I may introduce myself? I am Miss Daffodil Finesmith. I used to frequent the Aphrodite Cocktail Bar, lo, many years ago. It was so sad when it closed. I remember standing out front on the street, peering through the dusty glass inside at the chairs upturned on the tables. I felt so lost. Sad

And then just this week, on a whim of nostalgia and after a long absence, I used my ordinator to learn of happenings in Aristasia. Tentatively, I landed in Virtualia. I made my way to the Empire's Embassy there and was immediately greeted by the most lovely pettes!

I have been positively showered with gifts. I must say I am completely overcome with gratitude for all the kindnesses I have been shown in only a few days. Meeting Miss Yatsenko, dancing with Cmdr. Strauss, shopping with Miss Sorbet, shopping again with Misses Poppy, Yumako and Kessel. And, of course, the gifts of seamed stockings and Miss Poppy's Vintesse outfit.

Virtualia is a bit overwhelming. I am getting used to it slowly but I do have a question: Miss Poppy's outfit is an object and when I tried to wear it I had a colorful box attached to my arm! Silly me, I suppose I must take it out of the box before wearing it! But I can't find the ribbon to untie, or the flap to pull back? Please, if there a brunette around who can help me to open it I would be in your debt.

An EDIT is necessary: the following question was handily dealt with by Miss Violet Viola
Oh, and I have another question related to this part of Elektraspace. I had my picture snapped sitting at the Embassy bar with the thought to use it here. Photoshop insists it is under the 15kb limit but the picture is rejected as too large when I attempt to upload it to my profile. Again, I hate to impose but any help from a brunette to scrunch it down would be greatly appreciated. Sigh, we Blondes are so helpless aren't we?

Thank you so much!

There seems to have been a huge ripple of excitement buzzing about Virtualia in the past few days. Brunettes are oft found huddling in corners and may be heard to gasp, "My! A genuine Vintesse Pippsie! Rare as hen's teeth and utterly charming."

Miss Finesmith, you have created quite a stir - and it is precisely the sort of stir we love to have.

Thank you and Rayati.
Amelie Vaher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Finesmith,

Or rather welcome back.

Sorry I was tardy in saying hello, but better late than never, they say.

Regards

Amelie Vaher
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: