The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

La Dame Rustique

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Finances and Incomes Discussion Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: La Dame Rustique Reply with quote

For all things relating to the *La Dame Rustique* section of the site, please post here.

Thank you
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Yatsenko is our primary correspndent for this area of the site. She says,

Quote:
After my discussion over what to do with our honoured Fraulein, I have thought about things that I would be willing to contribute.

Perhaps sort of a dedication to things that "la dame rustique" would find interesting - farm auctions, small furniture restoration, fleeming and salvage. Most of the items I find range across the provinces, but the spirit of the venture is very Kadorian.

If that would be a point of interest, I would be more than willing.

Marvellous work, Miss Yatsenko! I can hardly wait to see what you write in this part.

My response was,

Quote:
Miss Yatsenko - "La Dame Rustique" (or perhaps even Madame Rustique?) might be an excellent nom de plume for this section of the site.

Thank you very much.
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This from Miss Bethune:

Quote:
Miss Yatsenko, I am delighted by your idea of appealing to La Dame Rustique! I am well acquainted with the lady, as a gardener. I will make a study of the gardening techniques and tools of the period in question, and maybe that will be my humble contribution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Finances and Incomes Discussion Group All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: