The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Under the Starry Sky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Blue Camellia Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Under the Starry Sky Reply with quote

Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh up in the sky!

I just saw the very special place where the ball will be held. I shan't give away any secrets, but it is spectacular!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
White Roses

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't forget darlings - the Starry Sky Midsummer Ball is today at noon PDT.

We hope to see you all for a delightful dance under the stars in a very special location (don't worry - just come to the Embassy - all else will be arranged!)
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With College in recess and some of our most beloved Elders away on vacation, the Starry Sky ball was a fairly intimate affair, but it was perfectly lovely!

It was held on two Jenilovian-style platforms floating above the Aristasian Embassy. We had some technical difficulties with the dance-machine, but organizer Niami Aeon responded with resourcefulness and initiative and soon we were dancing high above the embassy. Here are some of us:

We played "Who am I" - a version of "Twenty Questions" in which one takes the role of a famous maiden and the others ask "yes or no" questions to determine who she is.
_____

Notes (Sorry to be boring - just so I don't forget):

To Miss Poppy: Miss Karas gave me a remote thingy for the dance machine - It should allow us to dance on the roof and such. I gave it to Miss Juliesse because I knew I'd lose it.

To Miss Aeon: We could use the new dance machine on the Beach or in College (it may even reach to both).

To everyone: I can do Japanese at noon today if anyone wants! I'll be there anyways.

Remind us to talk about a) the College Private Forum b) the Galleries and c) Oh g'doinkers, I have forgotten c) already. This is why I write things here! I'd have forgotten the others too!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PheobeJoya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Karas joined us for a few minutes to dispense some wonderful advice.

Oh Miss Madonna I had completely forgotten about that!That is a wonderful idea. When I have a moment i'll set it on the beach and see if it will reach the college. If not that will be okay. why, you ask? well I have TWO dancing balls, that is why! So no matter what the case may be we will be fine.
Cecile Landgrebe
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How lovely it looks and how clever you are Miss Aeon! I am so glad you had a good time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Blue Camellia Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: