The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Germaine Bellegarde

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germaine Bellegarde

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: Germaine Bellegarde Reply with quote

Rayati ladies!

I have been watching the Fora with interest for about a year since a maid at my university told me about Aristasia. We have both moved and lost touch, but I haven't lost touch with the small scraps of conversation on the Fora.

Though my elektra connection is too slow for any of the other means of communication which exist in Aristasia, I hope you don't mind if I pop in here now and then.

Hoping to meeting everyone soon!
Adele Poppy
Administratrix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Miss Bellegarde, and many many warm welcomes! It's always a great pleasure to meet new girls here, even if pesky technicals do not permit meetings in Virtualia.

I too was a Forum-watcher for...well, considerably longer than one year (and probably in excess of two years) before I joined in the conversation. How fortunate that you are the brave type!

Anyway, we are very happy indeed to have you here. Please feel free to comment at any time.

Yours,

Adele Poppy
Germaine Bellegarde

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Miss Poppy, and thank you for your warm welcome.

I'm not exactly sure that I am brave. I am a 42 year old brunette (with all the regrets according my age!) and I would not want to regret not stepping forward.

My next task I suspect will be finding a better way to join the conversation more fully. Until then, I thank you for the opportunity to watch and revel in such a gracious environment.
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, welcome Miss Bellegarde, how very nice to meet you. I am so sorry your technics do not allow for you to come into Virtualia.

I am just so dying to meet you.

I hope we shall make your deeper acquaintance here.

Please do make yourself at home - we are delighted to have you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MissJulianna
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many welcomes, Miss Bellegarde! There is no need to apologize about one's age. . . in Aristasia one can truly be whatever one wishes (this coming from a 44-year old (gasp!!!) blonde).

Please feel free to ask any questions of any of us. We are glad to have you here.

In amity,
Miss Juliesse
Germaine Bellegarde

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Miss Madonna and Miss Juliesse,

Rayati, and thank you for your welcomes. I apologise for my lack of diligence in responding. It is partially due to my lack of proper elektraspace connexion and because I had to give my age some consideration.

In Aristasia, it appears that many girls are younger than they would appear in Telluria. I sometimes wonder if there are many girls are in fact older. I hesitated to say that I am older than I "am" simply because it seems rare - or is it simply unpopular?

My age feels natural to me because I have lived many years more than I have spent alive. I hope that makes sense. My "Flavvie" is half my real age. Has this happened in Aristasian society before?

Respectfully,

Miss Germaine
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati and welcome, Miss Bellegarde!

You are right--it is more rare for a girl to be older than her flavvie. (It is not unheard of, though. I can think of a maid.)

One's age is not really a matter of popularity. One is what one is, and one cannot really choose. In my case, I was the same age as my flavvie until I was in a bad car accident. I was unable even to sit up by myself for two weeks, and my age dropped to about five. It slowly rose as I recovered, but stopped at eighteen, and while my flavvie has continued to age, I have not.

Since I have no memories of ever having had a persona older than eighteen, I think the Pit had fooled me into trying to be older than I actually am. I am now a very happy teenie.

It seems to me that if a maid has strong memories of her previous lives or has been through some rather difficult experiences it would be quite easy for her to be older than her flavvie. There must be something to the saying "old soul".
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have known several maids who have had a persona older than their flavvie and in at least two cases that was their "central" persona.

Ages in personae work in different ways - on one end of the scale it may be little more than a "game" or a very small part of oneself. On the other end there are phenomena such as "pleenie (plenary) teenies" who are genuinely unable to function above a certain age (uninterested in grown-up literature or kinnies, unable to form "adult" relationships etc.)

True pleenies are rare even in Aristasia-in-Telluria but we do tend to attract a few. The condition may be temporary or permanent.

Why it is I don't know, but we do have some girls who really are not from Telluria, and the conditions of their incarnation there may be rather unusual.

But being older - whether chronologically or not - is by no means unpopular. I can think of at least one "elder statesmaid" whose flavvie is a good deal younger than anyone would guess (no I am not giving her away here!)

We need and want girls of all ages.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: