The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Appreciation Club for 'The Mystery of the White Tulip'
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Blue Camellia Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Elise

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just wanted to say I'm enjoying this immensely as well. It's so charming and so terribly exciting. I suppose I could try my hand at the tulips, though I do not promise anything marveous
PheobeJoya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonders how the research is going! Can we expect the next chapter any time soon!
Adele Poppy
Administratrix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Miss Elise--welcome to the world of the Tulips!

Unfortunately (or fortunately as the case may be) it is not a group effort. If you'd like to try your hand at Aristasian fiction, please pop over to the Avendale forum and have a look around. We did have some plans to revive it some time ago.

I'm sure any addition of yours would be delightful, and I for one am thrilled that you are interested in writing.
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be lovely to have another open Joint Writing Project like The Paper Peonies.

You can find this lengthy and delightful jointly-written story here.

The Paper Peonies also lay at the heart of a wonderful bonding experience at the beginning of last Aristasian year:

Quote:
On the second day of the Year of Sai Sushuri there was a social "evening" in the Common Room that lasted twenty-five hours! I don't think anyone was there for all of that time, but most of the core-group was here for most of it. I had a rather horrid migraine all the next day (pleenie teenies do not react well to badly disturbed sleep), but it was far beyond worth it.

In this year of Into the Heart, this was the most remarkable bonding experience for all of us and might be termed the laying of the Sushuric Foundation Stone of our College at the beginning of the Year of Sai Sushuri.

The entire time was spent in live voice talk. Stories were read aloud including the entirely of The Paper Peonies, each episode being read aloud by the maiden who wrote it.

We sang songs, serious and silly, and told the Funniest Joke in the Worlds.

And, I think, the Amative Heart of the College was founded.

Who knows what our next Group Story may lead to?

Who's game?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Daffodil Finesmith
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! I wonder if perhaps Miss Elise's kind offer was a trifle misunderstood?

I beleive Miss Pheobejoya offered to make a sampler while we wait for the next installment if another pette could make an original drawing of tulips transfered to graph paper and Miss Elise humbly offered to try her hand at drawing some tulips. Or am I confused?

However if this misunderstanding leads to a group writing project such as Miss Madonna suggests then it is serendipity indeed.

Rayati,
Miss Daffodil

PS to Miss Pheobejoya- I did a Google image searchy thing for 'Two Tulips' and found a trove of delightful images. If you are serious, I can apply a grid to any image you may decide upon.

PheobeJoya

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Miss Finesmith, I am at searching through my mothers cross stitch magazines and books etc., I may need some help in 'entwining' them!

The latest news on the next chapter, Honoured Fraulein was heard saying, 'maybe ready for next week end!' (She has such a beautiful voice!)
Adele Poppy
Administratrix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops! Sorry! Draw away darlings!

Hee!
PheobeJoya

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Oh Oh, am left hanging on the edge of my seat yet again! Fraulein!!! ~ applauds her ~ brilliant Ma’am ~ absolutely rivetting ~ thank you ~ thank you ~ I just so love Miss Brown........
PheobeJoya

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I managed to catch a few moments with the wonderful Honoured Fraulien who told me, even though she was jet setting off to be with the wonderful Miss Poppy, she was intending to post another chapter this forth coming weekend!!
How wondeful is she!!
Counts on one hand the number of days woooooohoooooo!

(Three wonderfuls in one post, how wonderful am I).(hee hee)
Niami

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I scribbled out a few possible configurations for the intertwined tulips. They are rudimentary here but the final effort will be much more detailed.I would love to see what everyone’s thoughts are.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/peachmari/img001-1.jpg
Adele Poppy
Administratrix

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Fraulein! POOR Miss Brown. How could you do this to her? Please fix it immediately.
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Miss Felice-Lytton, you disappoint me. I knew you were flighty, but I never thought you so heartless.

Please be kind to poor Miss Brown.

And Miss Aeon, I very much like #5 of your sketches. Why? Well I am not very good at expressing visual ideas, but they seem upright, romantic and beautiful.

If that makes any sense
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PheobeJoya

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is my third attempt at posting here, I seemed to be failing miserably, not saving it correctly then pressing escape key and loosing my post ~ so here I go

Miss Brown really should have ate her meal after putting so much energy into cutting it so small!! (hee hee) :oops:

I agree with Miss Poppy ~ we need this fixed immediately!!

Oh Honoured Fraulein I applaud you, another capturing chapter. I really enjoyed it! Thank you ma'am.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Blue Camellia Club All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: