The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Signs of Dea?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Blue Camellia Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Elise

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Signs of Dea? Reply with quote

In my study of the pop culture of 20th century Telluria, especially in the study of post eclipse Telluria, I have noticed something. Please do forgive me if I'm wrong, I am still very new, but I have noticed figures that stood out to me, almost seemed to glow against the grey background of the pit, and I was thinking, obviously Dea is most concerned about the state of affairs in Telluria (and I suspect she was at least somewhat concerned even before the eclipse, Telluria seems a most muddled place, where people are born in the wrong estates, or in the wrong sorts bodies, or any number of befuddling circumstances, all of which I suspect are to an undue influence given to masculinity), is it possible she has long been sending messengers beyond we Aristasians, attempting to balance things in this strange place?

Obviously, if she wished Dea could force things right, but Dea in her wisdom is not one to use force. I think she must have tried again and again to right things in the pit, but every time the pit has either missed the point or rejected her entirely. I think however, we may finally be getting to a point where even Johnny Bongo may be ready to listen in the near future.
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Elise, you are absolutely right. Dea is at work in Telluria as well as Aristasia and Aristasia-in-Telluria.

There can only be one god, though she may be worshipped in many forms--even masculine ones. Everyone, even non-Aristasians, will return to Dea in the end. I personally theorize, for example, that Dea came to Telluria as Sai Jesus because Telluria, as a schizomorphic world, would not have accepted Her as a femin. They still acknowledge Sai Jesus's feminine nature, though--I remember once noting as a child that, if one covers up the bearded portion of Sai Jesus's face in almost any depiction, the rest of the face looks like a woman.

I could easily make a list of non-Aristasians to heap praise on whom Dea is clearly working through--honoured Mr. Thich Nhat Hanh comes immediately to mind. They gently try to guide the world, or just their communities, in a good and even feminine way even if they are not actually females themselves.
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have wondered if there are other messengers, and other non-Tellurians currently in Telluria. My instinct has been that there are.

In particular I wonder if there are other intemorphi, and if there are, I think they might do well to gather under the Holy Banner of Raihiranya Sai Rayanna, which has protected us in the past and will continue to in the future.

The few I have met who seemed to be non-Aristasian intemorphi have been rather damaged, perhaps because of not having a social order - a social order is terribly important to us. It is to all peoples really, but to intemorphi it is vital.

I sometimes wonder if that is one part of the Mission of the Bridgehead. To make a stable base available for non-Aristasian as well as Aristasian intemorphi who find themselves in this strange place.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Miss Elise

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One particular example I noticed, was a persona adopted by a tellurian musician in the early 1970's, a feminine creature with a message of love and peace, one that wanted to end the pittish fixation on materialism, and encouraged masculi to be more feminine.

However in the story the alien is overwhelmed by the horror and sadness of the pit and wastes away.
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would that happen to be Mr. Stardust? My sister is quite a fan--she even has a fish named Ziggy.

That reminds me of a short story I once read by a Japanese author. In the story, two angels (gender is never addressed) are sent to Telluria because they asked too many questions about it in heaven. They found it was a horrible place and begged and begged to be allowed back into heaven. They finally were, but the experience had changed them so much that they were no longer the same, and they died.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Blue Camellia Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: