The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Miss Tiffany

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Tiffany

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:46 pm    Post subject: Miss Tiffany Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Tiffany, I am new here. I have read a little about Aristasians and Tellurians, but I am confused by some of it^_^ I would really appreciate if someone could teach me more. If I make any mistakes please forgive me^_^ I am a fast learner though, I enjoy subjects like women's spirituality, cooking, drawing, poetry, cultures, etc. I look forward to meeting you all and making friends, if there is anything I have left out you can ask me questions and I will be glad to answer!
Niami

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Miss Tiffany, it is good to see you here!

I know everything can be a bit overwhelming and confusing at first but there are many kind and knowledgeable girls here, so if you have a question feel free to ask.

But just in case you haven't seen it, hereis the encyclopedia? It covers a good deal of the basics of philosophy, religion, manners and so forth. There is also the Treasure Trove, which in its own way covers may serious topics , but is also interlaced with some sweet and cheery bits.

Welcome Miss Tiffany, I look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How nice to see you here, Miss Tiffany. I hope to meet you in Virtualia soon.
Do send me a message from there or write to me at miss.sushuri at gmail dot com.

On spirituality you may also want to look at The Chapel of Our Mother God. It is not specifically Aristasian, but Aristasian Filianic religion Is an important part of the site.

Do please ask any questions you like here - even elementary ones. We are always happy to discuss things!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Cecile Landgrebe
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Miss Tiffany.
Violet Viola
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati and wamest welcomes, Miss TIffany!
How beautiful, another blonde!!

Roses are red,
violets are blue....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: