The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

College Bulletin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Sai ThamŽ College
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chancandre Aquitaine

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: College Bulletin Reply with quote

Notice on the Development of the College in the Immediate Future

After some unavoidable delays, Sai ThamŽ College is now taking its next steps toward full incorporation and after the most recent meeting of the SCR Committee, we are able to clarify the position.

Application forms for College membership have been issued to those girls who are already regarded as de facto members of the College. That is, essentially, the founding members and some other early members and their close-kin. If you believe you should have had an application form and have not, please contact me at raya [dot] chancandre [at] gmail [dot] com

Completed application forms should be returned to me at that address. They must be returned by Rayadi 24th Astraea [Sunday 21st December], the Day of all Janyati.

Preliminary Inauguration of the founding scholars will take place at the beginning of Luciad Trine in Herthe (January). Full inauguration will take place after the acceptance of each scholar's Entry Piece. However, from the time of the preliminary inauguration, entrants will be regarded as full scholars of the College.

Other (non-founding) applicants may apply for the Aristasia 101 course. Completion of this course is a precondition for application to become a full scholar. If you wish to apply for this course, please contact me or signify your wish on this thread.

Early in the Luciad Trine, we shall hold an Open Seminar on the Nature of the Lay College in general and of Sai ThamŽ College in particular. It will be held in College and will be open to any girl with a genuine interest in Aristasia. It is intended to act as an introduction to the College. It will give non-members a chance to see the College, will act as a practical introduction to our academic activity, fill in any gaps in your understanding of what our College is, both as a Virtual Hestia and a training ground for Aristasians in Telluria. It will give everyone a chance to ask questions and join discussion.

It will also constitute the first official seminar of the 101 course. 101 members must attend (we may hold the seminar twice if time problems make this difficult).

Those undecided about applying for 101 should attend this seminar. It will be a chance to clarify anything that needs clarifying. Your application can be made in person at this time and you will already have attended the first seminar.

I hope this clarifies the current position.

We look forward to an exciting first trine.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them here.
Bade great Novarya arise.
Niami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati hounored Raya Aquitaine,

I would like to apply to the course. I have been hoping to become closer to all the activities here for some time now and this will be an excellent way for me to let go of some of my shyness.
Chancandre Aquitaine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am delighted to hear you say this. We really want you and other new girls to feel exactly this way. This is an open event and a very easy way to come and meet us all. You are very, very warmly welcome.
Bade great Novarya arise.
MissJulianna
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Aristasia 101 Reply with quote

Rayati, Honored Lhi Raya:

I would very much like to be considered as a student in the Aristasia 101 course.

If there is an application form to be completed, kindly send me a notecard in Virtualia, or email it to Jullianna.Juliesse@gmail.com.

Sincere regards,
Jullianna Juliesse
Miss Elise

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would very much like to apply. May I have a note card sent to Sebastian Clowes, please?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Sai ThamŽ College All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: