The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rosemund Arradia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Rosemund

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Rosemund Arradia Reply with quote

Rayati Lovely Ladies,
First, I would like to apologize for not being able to make the school meeting the other day, after I was so kindly given a tour. It seems my ordinator does not allow me to use Second Life, and so I must resort to using the one my daughter covets. After that, I was just ill, and I'm only now able to say I'm sorry for not being able to attend.
My name there is Rosemund Skytower, but this is the name I prefer, it being one of long standing for me. I am hoping to be able to interact there from time to time, as well as here. I'm still relatively new to Aristasia and its concepts, so please...bear with me.

Thank you and blessings,
Miss Rosemund
Adele Poppy
Administratrix

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati and a thousand warm welcomes, Miss Arradia. We were sorry to have missed you and hope to see you very soon.

I do hope you are feeling completely recovered but if not there are absolutely herds of lovelies eager to make a fuss over you and pet your fevered brow. Don't deny us that pleasure, darling.

Rayati for now,

Adele Poppy
Niami

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Miss Rosemund, welcome to the Fora!

Virtualia can be an ornery little thing sometime. I am sorry you are having such trouble. Please don't hesitate to ask any question you might have, we'd be more than happy to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: