The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sophia Beaumarsh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sophia Beaumarsh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Sophia Beaumarsh Reply with quote

My dear Girls and Ladies,

I feel rather silly introducing myself as 'a newcomer' as I have been lurking about in different provinces of Aristasia for quite some years.

I am however a relative newcomer to Elektraspace [in any serious way] and to these particular fora.

I have made a recent move from city life to beautiful, rural tranqulity in a quiet corner of Trent.
I have come here for fresh air, bracing country walks and some peace and quiet ~ to sit at my beautiful Trentish desk and write to my heart's content.

I know hardly a soul in this province, thus I shall desperately need my dear friends in Elektraspace to keep me going.
I have been trying for an age to join the White Roses in Virtualia, but it seems my ordinator simply does not have adequate juice in it's little tank to transport me there. I am currently investigating possibilities to acquire the magic ingredients or a shiny, new ordinator.

Well, that is quite enough from moi.
Some of you know me well and others not at all. [Some of you might know other members of my family and may even have had the dubious pleasure of being acquainted with my rather spirited younger sister Eve]

I look forward heartily to corresponding with friends old and new.

Toodleoo my dears,

Sophia Beaumarsh
[Trentish Bruntette]
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Beaumarsh! It is lovely to finally have you in our community! Welcome!
Minami Kohime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Beaumarsh. Welcome to the Aristasia in Elektraspace!

I guess I fall in the category of not knowing you at all, but I surely look forward to knowing you soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: