The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Miss Theorora Endsleigh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theodora Endsleigh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:03 pm    Post subject: Miss Theorora Endsleigh Reply with quote

Hello. My name is Theodora, but I often go by Teddy. I became aware of Aristasia only four days ago when I came across "The Female Discipline Manual" in the home of a friend who is a female disciplinarian. While the context in which I discovered this new consciousness was anything but innocent, I do admire, respect, and crave the innocence integral to its workings.

I visited Aristasia in SL last night around 9:00 pm, PST, but found the location regrettably deserted. I was, however, advised to join the White Roses while visiting the beginner area and enthusiastically did so. I saw on another thread that the club is usually active around 1:00 pm my time, which is wonderfully convenient and I intend to drop by today.

While I realize that my naivete surrounding both SL and Aristasia may present a barrier, I am anxious to defeat it and become a dutiful member of the Aristasian society, to continue learning and making use of the many valuable resources I've discovered in various mediums.

-Teddy Endsleigh
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Endsleigh!

9:00 your time is usually 11:00 or later for the rest of us, so we are in bed by then. However, several of us usually meet at around 4:30-5:00 your time every evening, so if you can make it then, we would be delighted to meet you! Tonight, I will hang around in Virtualia later than usual in case that is too early for you.

It is such a pleasure to meet you! Welcome to Aristasia!
Adele Poppy
Administratrix

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Miss Endsleigh.

Many, many welcomes. I wonder how many of us are here for precisely the same reasons you stated. Several, I suspect.

May I recommend some reading for you? Naturally we all intend to bombard you with advice and question when we see you, darling, but I have dibs on you right now. (What a delightful thought!)

Well, to begin:

The Encyclopaedia Aristasiana http://aristasia-central.com/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=Encyclopaedia+Aristasiana

The online portion of the of "The Feminine Universe" (This is a very good book to have)
http://aristasia.co.uk/universe.html

Aristasia Friends
http://www.aristasia.co.uk/

You may have seen these sites before of course.

But Miss Endsleigh, how exciting that you are here! I do look forward to meeting you. Again--a thousand warm welcomes.
Florinda Shippe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati and welcome, Miss Endsleigh! I'm very glad that you've found your way here. I so look forward to meeting you in Virtualia!
MissJulianna
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Endleigh:

Please allow me to join the chorus in welcoming you to Aristasia. I do look forward to meeting you in Virtualia.

Best wishes,
Jullianna Juliesse
PheobeJoya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Endleigh,

My pleasure to have met you Miss, hope you enjoy your journey in the Aristasia Society!

Look forward to seeing you again.

Best wishes

PhoebeJoya
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Miss Endsleigh. It was a real pleasure to meet you at the Embassy.

You have the distinction of being the first maid ever to make her debut at the Embie in a pink ballet tutu! Quite delightful! and now I believe you are outfitted by none other that Maison Adele!

I am looking forward so much to seeing you in College today. We shall meet at the College and I will teleport you into College.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Minami Kohime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Miss Endsleigh! We have met very briefly on Saturday after the lecture, and I was so excited to see two new maids joining our College. I do hope you shall find yourself comfortable among us and I look forward to meeting you again at Virtualia soon!
Violet Viola
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Miss Endsleigh!
I'm not very active in the fora (and not at all in Virtualia), but I'm an active "silent reader"!

Roses are red,
violets are blue....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: