The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Repeat of Rhavedi's Lecture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Sai ThamŽ College
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Repeat of Rhavedi's Lecture Reply with quote

Several girls were unable to attend the 101 lecture this Rhavedi (Saturday), and honored Raya has offered to give it again for those who could not be present (and anyone who would like to attend again). Could you please tell us what times you are available so that we can arrange a time during the week?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am available at any time during the week but Thursday evenings Culverian Central Time!
Minami Kohime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this week I will begin a new semester at my tellurian college, I'm afraid that picking an exact time will be very difficult. Still, I will try to be present at whatever time the other pettes see fit.
Niami

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely to hear that the lecture can be given again. at the moment any day after 3:00 pm PST and all day Wednesday would be fine.
Candace Bethune

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How very kind of honored Raya to offer to give it again. I could come almost any time other than Wednesday evening.
Chancandre Aquitaine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After discussing the matter with Praefecta Morum and some of the other scholars, we have decided that the best time to hold the repeat lecture will be at our usual time of noon PST on Rhavedi (Saturday). This will push back the completion of the course by one week but I think we are not in a great rush to complete.

By now most of you should have gained a firmer grasp of Aristasian culture and philosophy and also will have an idea of which aspects have been most important and transformative to you. Each of you will be writing something on this, and I may be calling upon some of you to say a little about it in class, so I should like you to make a few notes that you can copy and paste from your ordinator notebook into Virtualia chat if necessary (these need only be very brief and concise - just your thoughts, ruminations or questions).

Also if you wish to discuss what you might write about this coming class will be a good opportunity.

I look forward to seeing you all on Rhavedi.
Bade great Novarya arise.
MissJulianna
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Lhi Raya, and dearest ones:

I regret that I will not be able to attend Saturday's session at the college. I will be en route to Washington DC for a trip with my family.

I am bringing my ordinator with me in the hope that our hotel has decent wireless, so I am hoping to check in periodically to visit the fora and, hopefully, Virtualia.

With amity,
Miss Jullianna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Sai ThamŽ College All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: