The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Miss Florinda Shippe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Florinda Shippe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject: Miss Florinda Shippe Reply with quote

Rayati, honoured maids! My name is Florinda Shippe. I have been an admirer of Aristasia for quite some time, but timidness prevented me from revealing myself until this past Saturday when I finally took the plunge into virtualia and attended my first class at Sai ThamŽ college.

I want to thank honoured Raya, my classmates, and the rest of the maids at the embassy for being so marvelously kind and welcoming. I would also like to thank Miss Madonna and Miss Juliesse in particular for taking me shopping and voice-chatting with me. You are both so sweet! (I promise to pipe in more frequently next time!)

Now to share some tidbits about myself...
I am a shy, blonde Arcadian teeny who yearns with all her heart to become a refined lady, but still has a great deal of learning and maturing to do. Currently, my dream in life is to become an artist. I love to draw and paint and wander endlessly through art galleries. I also have a great passion for beautiful dresses (a passion to which I'm sure many of you can relate) and while I cannot sew them myself (yet!), I do enjoy dreaming them up on paper, and collecting old fashion plates and costume kinnies.

Some of my other interests include japanese culture, retro shoujo manga, baroque music, and musical theatre. I also enjoy spending time housecleaning, gazing at sparkly objects, reading stories that take place on the high seas, and nibbling on meringue cookies.

Further self-centric ramblings a will be confined to my diary as soon as I find the opportunity to start it. I am overjoyed to be part of the fora and I look forward to getting to know all of you!
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honored Miss Shippe it was the greatest pleasure in the world to welcome you. You have set several records.

1. You are the first maid ever to arrive in full Sai ThamŽ College teenie uniform.

2. You are the first maid to be sworn in as a novice on her first day.

3. You are the first maid to do voice chat on her first day (usually this happens weeks later).

So although you waited two years to meet us you are certainly making up for lost time!

May I say what a pleasure it was to spend time with you and how delighted we are to welcome you to the College!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
CherieSpyker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Miss Shippe! Glad you are making good progress at the College.

Hoping to chat with you soon!

Rayati,
Miss Spyker
Charlotte Eleanor Laraway
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati honoured Miss Shippe!

I am so glad you have overcome your timidness and chosen to come here! Many warm welcomes!

What you write sounds wonderful, and I do so look forward to meeting you!

Rayati,
Charlotte
MissJulianna
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Shippe:

What a charming introduction! It was a pleasure to awaken this morning to discover it on the fora.

You sound like a fascinating, very well-bred maiden with many fine interests! It will be wonderful getting to know you better as we spend more time in Aristasia together!

Welcome again.

Fond wishes from,
Jullianna Juliesse
Adele Poppy
Administratrix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, dearest Miss Shippe! It was a very real pleasure to meet you though I was so dreffly late for class.

I do look forward to talking to you about art and design, since one of my hobbies is making frocks for girls in Virtualia (also drawing a little in Physicalia) and am terribly pleased to know you enjoy adventures on the high seas! You must tell me about yours soon, as my wife is a very accomplished sailor and loves to hear all about my friends' boaty (my term) experiences since I have none to speak of.

In any event, welcome darling. It is a very momentous day when we have so many records broken upon introduction of a girl, especially such a lovely and interesting girl as you.
Mengxia Yu
Contributy supermaiden

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati, Miss Shippe! It was so delightful to meet you--it sounds like we have a lot in common! I look forward so much to spending time with you!
Cecile Landgrebe
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati and welcome, Miss Shippe.
Violet Viola
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati and warmest welcomes, Miss Shippe! How beautiful, another blonde from Arcadia!

Roses are red,
violets are blue....
Daffodil Finesmith
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rayati Miss Shippe! I look forward to having another waltz with you soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Maiden Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: