The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Detention for Order Marks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Sai ThamŽ College
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Detention for Order Marks Reply with quote

Ladies, a few of you have acquired order marks from me during this past month of Culverine and the time of reckoning is drawing near.

Therefore, I am scheduling a detention where you will have the opportunity to redeem your order marks.

Each Order mark will be equal to 30 minutes detention. As far as I am aware, none of you has more than one at this point.

If you have an order mark, please report to the first floor of Sai Thame College at 12 noon Virtualia time (which I believe is 8pm GMT) on Saturday 2nd Maia (19th April). The detention will start promptly with the tolling of the College bell so I advise you to be a few minutes early if you are able since you all ought to be in your seats and ready to begin at that time.

The standard protocol for detentions is for all girls taking the detention to be standing, in College Uniform, by their desks when the mistress arrives. So be in place, please.

You will also be signed out of all other windows and rooms for this period.

Those of you who have escaped on this occasion are requested to be present in the White Rose Room to greet any newcomers and to enjoy our usual fine companionship and conversation.

If anyone is unavailable to take this detention she must apply to me in writing for a dispensation. I shall reschedule for any of you who have a good reason for missing this appointment.

Please send me a message with the subject, "Detention Dispensation" to miss_wardelle [at] yahoo.com if necessary.
Miss Wardelle
Splendid Contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies, a few of you have acquired order marks from me during this past month of Hera (or Hela) and the time of reckoning is drawing near.

Therefore, I am scheduling a detention where you will have the opportunity to redeem your order marks.

Each Order mark will be equal to 30 minutes detention. As far as I am aware, none of you has more than one at this point.

If you have an order mark, please report to the first floor of Sai Thame College at 12 noon Virtualia time (which I believe is 8pm GMT) on Saturday 23rd Hera (7th June). The detention will start promptly with the tolling of the College bell so I advise you to be a few minutes early if you are able since you all ought to be in your seats and ready to begin at that time.

The standard protocol for detentions is for all girls taking the detention to be standing, in College Uniform, by their desks when the mistress arrives. So be in place, please.

Those of you who have escaped on this occasion are requested to be present in the White Rose Room to greet any newcomers and to enjoy our usual fine companionship and conversation.

If anyone is unavailable to take this detention she must apply to me in writing for a dispensation. I shall reschedule for any of you who have a good reason for missing this appointment.

Should there be any other problems that arise, I shall deal with them privately too.

Please send me a message with the subject, "Detention Dispensation" to miss_wardelle [at] yahoo.com if necessary.
Adele Poppy
Administratrix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darlings, it seems that the time has come once again, sadly, to schedule detention for those of you who have gotten Order Marks.

To paraphrase honored Miss Wardelle, whose detention notices served as the tempate for this one:

I am scheduling a detention where you will have the opportunity to redeem your order marks.

Each Order mark will be equal to 30 minutes detention.

If you have an order mark, please report to the first floor of Sai Thame College at 12 noon Virtualia time (8pm BST) on Saturday, the 2nd of Vaskeras (9th August). The detention will start promptly so I advise you to be a few minutes early if you are able since you all ought to be in your seats and ready to begin at that time.

If anyone is unavailable to take this detention she must apply to me in writing for a dispensation. I shall reschedule for any of you who have a good reason for missing this appointment. Should there be any other problems that arise, I shall deal with them privately too.

Please send me a message with the subject, "Detention Dispensation" to Adele_Poppy [at] yahoo.com if necessary.
Padraica Yatsenko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Detention for Order Marks Reply with quote

Rayati ladies,

Some of you have acquired order marks from me in this past month of Vaskaraś, and Miss Wardelle has asked me to schedule a detention where you may redeem them.

Each order mark will be equal to 30 minutes detention. None of you have received more than one at this point, but should you receive any more in the coming week up until and including the day of the detention, I'm sorry to say that you will be required to redeem both at once.

If you have an order mark, please report to the first floor classroom at Sai ThamŽ College at 12 noon Virtualia time (PST) on Saturday, 2 Abolan (6 September.)

The detention will start promptly with the tolling of the College bell on the hour. It is then that you will take your seats, so I would advise all maids to be early and standing by a desk as near to the front as possible.

The standard College uniform protocol is that all girls are to be in uniform for detention. If you are not yet a member of Sai ThamŽ College or do not have a uniform, please contact me in Virtualia via notecard as soon as possible.

Please note that you will be signed out of all other windows, rooms, IM programs and chat functions during this period.

For those of you who are not due for detention this month, you are cordially invited to join us in the White Rose Room during this time for our usual standard of fine conversation.

If any dispensations are required, you must make an appeal in writing to me as soon as possible, either by notecard in Virtualia (no IMs, please,) or by lekkiepost at padraicayatsenko (at) gmail . com. I shall certainly reschedule your detention for any good reason for missing this appointment.
Adele Poppy
Administratrix

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Detention for Saturday, 22 Werde Reply with quote

Darlings, it seems that the time has come once again, sadly, to schedule detention for those of you who have gotten Order Marks.

I am scheduling a detention where you will have the opportunity to redeem your order marks, and I shall be holding detention in place of Miss Wardelle this week.

Each Order Mark will be equal to 30 minutes detention.

If you have an Order Mark, please report to the first floor of Sai Thame College at 12 noon Virtualia time on Saturday, the 22nd of Werde (24th November). The detention will start promptly so I advise you to be a few minutes early if you are able since you all ought to be in your seats and ready to begin at that time.

If anyone is unavailable to take this detention she must apply to me in writing for a dispensation. I shall reschedule for any of you who have a good reason for missing this appointment. Should any other problems arise, I shall deal with them privately too.

Please send me a message with the subject, "Detention Dispensation" to Adele_Poppy [at] yahoo.com if necessary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> Sai ThamŽ College All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: