The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index The Aristasia Forums Archive
See current activity at www.aristasia-central.com/heartbook

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How To Diarize!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sushuri Madonna
Administratrix

Location: In a strange and scary place on a long journey homeward.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: How To Diarize! Reply with quote

A long time ago (several years in Virtualia time, about he same number of months in Physicalia time) we had diaries.

You can see what is left of them here.

I say "what is left" because the real bustling hub of the Aristasia Diaries was the Friends' Page - this was where the recent entries from all the individual diaries gathered together. That page is now as empty and bare as Mother Hubbard's famous cupboard.

Why? Well for a very simple reason. No one has been keeping her diary. Why again? Well the Diaries were founded at a time when the old Blue Camellia Fora were behaving super-sassy and half the girls couldn't post. The new Fora have fixed that problem and I guess everyone now comes here for her news and funnums. Too many kitchens spoil the cook, and all that.

SO - since it seems that Aristasian fora never die, they just reincarnate somewhere else (the current blue Camellia Forum is the reincarnation of a reincarnation), we wondered if the Diaries might like to reincarnate here.

Well when we asked, they said "Yessy! Yessy!" in their cute little diary-voices. So here they are.

But as we were leaving them tucked up in their new little diary-bed, they looked at us with a sideways diary-eye and said: "You know we can't really live unless those nice girls write in us".

So here is what you must do. Just start a thread with your name - or whatever you like. Mine might be "The Shroomeries" as it was before. Yours might be "Suzy's Diary" (if you happened to be Suzy which I know none of you are - but that was just an example, you see) "Clara's Cookpot", "La Salon de la Reine Hortense" (do post, Your Majesty!) or just "Jane Joans".

Then just write a bit whenever you fancy it. You don't have to keep it up every day. It can be quite occasional (my earlier remarks about being a god girl and keeping it up were about if you had a whole forum of your own - this is a much simpler thing).

And others are free to join the fun and pop nice comments.

So who will begin? I am probably plipping out - wouldn't it be nice to come back and find the diaries started?

PS - don't forget you can post pictures and even kinnies here!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Aristasia Forums Archive Forum Index -> The Aristasia Diaries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: